Mookkannoor Tourist Home ★ ★ ★ ★HOTEL
Mookkannoor Tourist Home, Mookkannoor.
Mookkannoor Tourist Home is located in the beautiful city of Kochi. Mookkannoor Tourist Home is hotel established in the year 2011. It is located at a distance of 11 km from the International Airport, Kochi., 38.6 km from the Ernakulam Junction, Angamaly railway station is only 5 km and Angamaly Bus Station is only 3 Km. Mookkannoor is such a place that blessed with scenic beauties. Mookkannoor now hosts one of the famous engineering colleges – FISAT. Mr.Hormis who was the founder of Federal bank was born in this village. Mookkannoor Tourist home is very close to the International Pilgrim Centre Malayattoor where one of the 7 Churches made by St. Thomas (15th Century is located). Kalady, The birth place of Adi Shankaracharya one of the pilgrim centre is near to the Hotel.
Hotel offers wide range of facilities like round the clock room service, ample parking space, and laundry service. Apart from these it also offers internet facilities, 24 hours Wi-Fi, Travel desk, Conference/Banquet Hall to organize business/Social gatherings, Multi- Cusine Restaurant & Chinese Restaurant where the guest can enjoy mouth-watering national and international delicacies and permit room (Beer & Wine Parlour). Doctor on call facility can be availed at the time of medical emergencies. Rooms of the Hotel are spacious, elegantly designed and well furnished. The hotel provide all the amenities like air conditioner, LED Tv with satellite facility, hot/cold water and all the essential toiletries.
- Athirappilly Vazhachal Water fall – 19 Km
- Ezhattumugham (Pragriti Gramam) – 5 km
- Adlux Conventional Centre – 2 Km
- Cherai Beach – 30 Km
- Lulu Mal – 20 Km
- Fort Kochi Beach – 39 Km
- Jews Synagouges & Old Jews Church – 39 Km
- Alappey and Kumarakom – 60 Km
- Hill Palace, Thripunithura – 30 Km
- Malayattoor St. Thomas church – 15 Km
- Srinkeri Sharatha Peedam, Keerthi Sthamba Mandapam,Sri Ramakrishna Advaida Aashram–10Km
- Elephant Kraal, Kodanadu – 15 Km
- Moozhikulam Temple – 15 Km